5 Toughest Questions Women Can Ask Man




THE NORMAL QUESTION..??

The questions are:
  1. What are you thinking about?
  2. Do you love me?
  3. Do I look fat?
  4. Do you think she is prettier than me?
  5. What would you do if I died?
What makes these questions so difficult is that every one
 is guaranteed to explode into a major argument if the man answers incorrectly (tells the truth).
Therefore, as a public service, each question is analysed below, along with possible responses.

Question  1: What are you thinking about?

The proper answer to this, of course, is: "I'm sorry if I've been pensive, dear. I was just reflecting on what a warm, wonderful, thoughtful, caring, intelligent woman you are, and how lucky I am to have met you." This response obviously bears no resemblance to the true answer, which most likely is one of the following:
  • Baseball.
  • Football.
  • How fat you are.
  • How much prettier she is than you.
  • How I would spend the insurance money if you died.
  • (Perhaps the best response to this question was offered by Al Bundy, who once told Peg, "If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking to you!")



Question  2: Do you love me?

The proper response is: "YES!" or, if you feel a more detailed answer is in order, "Yes, dear."
 Inappropriate responses include:
  • I suppose so.
  • Would it make you feel better if I said yes?
  • That depends on what you mean by love.
  • Does it matter?
  • Who, me?
Question  3: Do I look fat?

The correct answer is an emphatic: "Of course not!" Among the incorrect answers are:
  • Compared to what?
  • I wouldn't call you fat, but you're not exactly thin.
  • A little extra weight looks good on you.
  • I've seen fatter.
  • Could you repeat the question? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Question  4: Do you think she's prettier than me? 

Once again, the proper response is an emphatic: "Of course not!" Incorrect responses include:
  • Yes, but you have a better personality
  • Not prettier, but definitely thinner
  • Not as pretty as you, when you were her age
  • Define 'pretty'
  • Could you repeat the question? 
  • I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Question 5: What would you do if I died?

A definite no-win question. (The real answer, or course, is "Buy a Corvette.")
 No matter how you answer this,
 be prepared for at least an hour of follow-up questions,
usually along the these lines:
  • She: Would you get married again? 
  • He:  Definitely not! 
  • She: Why not? Don't you like being married? 
  • He:  Of course I do. 
  • She: Then why wouldn't you remarry? 
  • He:  Okay, I'd get married again. 
  • She: You would? (With a hurtful look on her face) 
  • He:  Yes, I would. 
  • She: Would you sleep with her in our bed? 
  • He:  Where else would we sleep? 
  • She: Would you put away my pictures, and replace them with pictures of her? 
  • He:  That would seem like the proper thing to do. 
  • She: And would you let her use my golf clubs? 
  • He:  She can't use them; she's left-handed.

Tiada ulasan: